Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I pay my Sewer/Water bill online?
No, we are not currently set up to take payments online. You can pay with cash, check, or by credit card at the Town Hall or set up your account for automatic draft.
2. Where is the Town Hall located?
103 West Stanly Street, beside the Log Barn Park
3. What are the working hours for Town Hall?
8:30 am - 5 pm Monday-Friday
5. Where do I get a "burn permit"?
Southern States in Locust
6. Where is the Police Department located?
203 West Stanly Street, across from Trophy Heaven
The Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has approved the Town of Stanfield’s application to participate in the National Flood Insurance program (NFIP). Flood insurance is now available to local property owners and may be purchased from any insurance agent or broker licensed to do business in the State where the insurable property is located.